Made it back to Nebraska after a 23 hour car ride from Georgia. The highlight of the trip was stopping in Geneseo, IL to visit one of my best friends, Becky. Now that I'm back, let the packing begin.
I leave for my Peace Corps adventure in 19 days! I leave from Omaha on the 20th at 6:30am and arrive in Atlanta at 9am. I have orientation for most of the day on the 20th and on the 21st I go to the clinic to get some immunizations then head back to the airport. I depart out of Atlanta at 7:25pm that night. The first flight is 15 hours 40 minutes to Johannesburg South Africa then the second flight is 2 hours to Lusaka Zambia.
I would love to hear from you guys while I am in Zambia! Mail and packages from the United States usually takes two to four weeks after it has been sent. Some mail may not even make it to me. If you could, number the letters to know if I missed one. Also, I will probably purchase a phone while I'm over there, I'll update you with my phone number when I get it. I have placed my address below that I will have for the three months of training. After three months I will have a new address. Thanks everyone for all your support!
Kim Tomczak, PCV
Peace Corps
P.O. Box 50707
Lusaka
Zambia
I'll be sending you a postcard,
ReplyDeleteMaybe I'll do it soon, so you'll get it as sweet as soon as you are there.*
Maybe I'll do it soon, so you'll get it as soon as you are there.